Catholic Community Services
Since 1945, Catholic Community Services of Utah has been empowering people in need along the Wasatch Front to reach self-sufficiency. By giving strength to the weakest in our midst, CCS is able to lovingly serve and provide hope to those with the greatest need in our community regardless of race, religion or personal circumstance.
- To the poor, the hungry and the homeless, we are help and hope.
- To the refugee, we are safety and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.
- To the immigrant, we are a path to acceptance and participation.
- To the person immobilized by addictions, we are a road to recovery.
- To the volunteer, we are an opportunity to serve.
- Because we see a need, we are a voice for social change.
As an agency sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City we will:
- Work in partnership with other social service organizations
- Respect diversity, individual needs, beliefs and values
- Be fiscally responsible to our donorsInvolve volunteers in fulfilling our mission
- Base our activities on the foundations of Catholic Social Teaching
- Our mission is to practice gospel values of love, compassion and hope through service, support and collaboration.
Find out more by visting their website: www.ccsutah.org.